BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Playtest Feedback Form rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My game - Journey Of Sheep playtested by University of Shizuoka Game Lab. They work very pro, they recorded hd videos and send me feedback sheets from two books "Game Design in the Classroom" by David M. Niecikowski and "Game Design Workshop" by Tracy Fullerton.

I realize this feedback sheet is so great, It give me every detailed information I need to know about the game.
I think It'd help much for designers and playtester in playtest stage a game. So I just want share this with you:

Playtest Feedback Sheet - Sample

In case you want to know how to use this, look at:
Playtest Feedback Sheet - Journey of Sheep

Feel free to use it.
Good luck designers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Harrison
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks ace - thanks for sharing! How did you manage to get your game playtested?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jhrrsn wrote:
This looks ace - thanks for sharing! How did you manage to get your game playtested?

Hi Jack!

I posted the game here and there - on Board Game Design Forum, and The Game Lab at University of Shizuoka send me a mail on BGDF, ask me about my game and pnp files.
If you follow the link, you may know their work to research games and help designers to develop their work. So I am lucky that they are interested and playtest my game!

These are videos of University of Shizuoka playtest my game:
Part 1 - Learning the game
Part 2 - Playtest the game

I don't know if they'd accept any request but you may want to contact to them.
If not, you may post your game here on BGG, and describe your game. Some guys on here very happy to playtest game others as long as they are interested. (me too )

Good luck! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.