Bradley Hines
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Pretty much just sitting on a 2nd copy of Arkham Horror from X-mas (in 100% perfect condition, just no shrink wrap). Interested in any of the games on the subject line / in my wishlist.

Willing to negotiate however needed since I understand the value of Arkham Horror isn't up to a few of the games I want. Main thing I'm looking for is a solitaire game or a game that can be played with a solitaire variant. It isn't 100% required though.

Specific games wanted

Mage Knight
Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island
Fury of Dracula
Defenders of the Realm
Pandemic
Dawn of the Zeds
Ghost Stories
Game of Thrones Second Edition
Shadows over Camelot

Willing to listen to any other offers as well (I'm new to board gaming so there's probably a ton of games I'd like that I have no clue about).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Halsey
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you take Small World for Arkham Horror?

Or Lords of Vegas?

Small World is in good condition. It has been played and the insert has been replaced with small boxes for easier sorting.

Lords of Vegas is practically new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Hines
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Bumping this up since it's been a while and still have this extra copy of Arkham Horror lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.