Twilight Imperium (Third Edition): Shards of the Throne» Forums » Rules

Subject: Shock troops rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Shurym
Belarus
Минск
flag msg tools
Couldn't find it in the rules. Can you please help me with threee questions about shock troops
1. If during a fight one of my Groung Force units became a shock troop and i still have a couple of other ground force units am I able to capture Space dock or PDS on this planet that I was fighting for?
2. If I have no units on Hope's End and during status phase use the special ability to gain two shock troops units, do both of them become regular ground force units or just one of them?
3. Do I have to have 1 ground force unit for every shock troop I have or I can have two shock troop tokens under one regular ground force unit?
Thank you very much for you help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Shurma wrote:
1. If during a fight one of my Groung Force units became a shock troop and i still have a couple of other ground force units am I able to capture Space dock or PDS on this planet that I was fighting for?

Yes, although there is some debate as to whether this is true if the Shock Troops appear during the LAST round of combat (though I think that the last round would count as well, there are some who disagree).

Quote:
2. If I have no units on Hope's End and during status phase use the special ability to gain two shock troops units, do both of them become regular ground force units or just one of them?

One of them; the other will remain a Shock Troop.

Quote:
3. Do I have to have 1 ground force unit for every shock troop I have or I can have two shock troop tokens under one regular ground force unit?
Thank you very much for you help.

You just need one Ground Force present, and any number of Shock Troops can be with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Shurym
Belarus
Минск
flag msg tools
Thank you very much for the quick answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.