Subject: Turret Stats Idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mel Miniatures
Spain
flag msg tools
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/Mel_Miniatures
mbmbmbmbmb
I was re-doing the pdf of all my stats and I thought of this idea. What do you think?
The points of the turrets are as good as I could value them. They are too weird to base them in any kind of calculation based on the normal fighters.

That way it limitates the 360º attack of the turret. The attacker must decide first where it wants to face the attack, so the other ship actually CAN do something the other player might not expect and avoid the attack.

Then, the Turbolaser works great against the Millenium Falcon, or any other big ship. But it will hardly hit any normal small fighter (unless you are really lucky)

Any suggestions? Ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Olivier
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a lot of playtesting will be the only way to hammer down a price. Looks great, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Ashram
msg tools
I actually rather like the idea of giving them a fire arc and having them turn before ships move... Gives the idea of the turrets being slower, gives a ship a chance to get out of their arc of fire... No idea about the prices, but I like them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
battery?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Miniatures
Spain
flag msg tools
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/Mel_Miniatures
mbmbmbmbmb
Thamos von Nostria wrote:
battery?

Luckily I only made that mistake in the place that doesnt really matter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.