Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: Who got the first baby of 2014 onBGG? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My 2nd son was born at 9h40 AM on january first. To our great surprise, he his the first baby born in 2014 in our region! I gave interview to a radio station, TV and various newspaper. The baby and the mom are doing well, and we are back home.

Here is an article with a picture (in french):

http://www.lapresse.ca/la-tribune/sherbrooke/201401/01/01-47...
15 
 Thumb up
0.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meat Popsicle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I know someone (rarely gets on BGG) who just missed with a baby girl born on December 31 at 11:48 p.m.

BTW, congratulations!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!

Always nice to hear that there will be another gamer at your table!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Bavnshøj
Denmark
Brøndum
DK-9500 Hobro
flag msg tools
designer
NOW
badge
Visit us at www.osterskov.dk
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin518 wrote:
My 2nd son was born at 9h40 AM on january first. To our great surprise, he his the first baby born in 2014 in our region! I gave interview to a radio station, TV and various newspaper. The baby and the mom are doing well, and we are back home.

Here is an article with a picture (in french):

http://www.lapresse.ca/la-tribune/sherbrooke/201401/01/01-47...


He's a friend of mine! cool

PS: Congrats!

PS2: When do we play again? whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Soon I hope, when things get calm, and you could always visit after 7h30 pm and bring your netrunner stuff
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats!!! What a beautiful baby and family!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voidreturn
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
We got close. Our second daughter was born on 12/23/13.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Gozzi
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
The truth is still out there...
badge
Ïa! Ïa! Cthulhu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin518 wrote:
Soon I hope, when things get calm, and you could always visit after 7h30 pm and bring your netrunner stuff


Hmmm i heard that!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cute New Year's baby. And the parents look so proud. Congratulations. Have fun in the new year.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chadnorth wrote:
Cute New Year's baby. And the parents look so proud. Congratulations. Have fun in the new year.


Proud, yes!! I nearly want to thumb my own post
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin518 wrote:
chadnorth wrote:
Cute New Year's baby. And the parents look so proud. Congratulations. Have fun in the new year.


Proud, yes!! I nearly want to thumb my own post :p
Have one from me.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.