Hide
5 Posts

Warhammer: Diskwars» Forums » General

Subject: Sky Cutter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron s
msg tools
The Sky Cutter does ranged damage and does "3(damage token)" with one die, the mark is the one with the droplet, and is just listed in the book as "damage token" so it is not physical and it is not arcane. So what is it supposed to be? Does it just mean generic damage that doesn't fall under either type?

This isn't so much a rules question as it is a "there is no explanation of this symbol" so I thought it should go here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam London
United States
San Luis Obispo
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had to guess, I would say this will be the Diskwars equivalent of "true damage", meaning that it is damage that cannot be mitigated by resistance or immunity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Brown
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I sent this to their rules question department and was told that it would be addressed in the upcoming FAQ, but it is basically untyped damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron s
msg tools
kotetsutheo wrote:
I sent this to their rules question department and was told that it would be addressed in the upcoming FAQ, but it is basically untyped damage.

Good, good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asen Aleksandrov
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
It might actually be exactly true damage. The bolt throwers on sky cutters in WFB are armor piercing, if I'm not mistaken, so this will probably ignore Resistant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.