6 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » Rules

Subject: Healing Wounds rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alfred Spangler
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the only way to heal wounds special abilities like first aid? I thought I read in the rules somewhere that wounds disappear once a tile is clear of minions, but now I can't find it, nor anything about healing.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
mynameistopher wrote:
Is the only way to heal wounds special abilities like first aid? I thought I read in the rules somewhere that wounds disappear once a tile is clear of minions, but now I can't find it, nor anything about healing.

Thanks!

So far, spells and items only. Exploring a new tile does not heal you.

When you are captured you removed all non-starting equipment items and cheese and all wound markers. When the tile is clear of minions and the captured mouse turn comes up, they return to the tile fresh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you don't remove wounds when moving to a different tile. Going from one chapter to another chapter may be what you are thinking of.

During a chapter, in addition to 1st Aid and other healing abilities, you can heal with scroll of Heal All and Whiskerfroth Elixir search card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Spangler
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenxacred wrote:
When you are captured you removed all non-starting equipment items and cheese and all wound markers. When the tile is clear of minions and the captured mouse turn comes up, they return to the tile fresh.

I think this is what I read and misconstrued it. Thanks for your help, both of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amber Harbin
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Can Tilda heal herself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
harbanne wrote:
Can Tilda heal herself?

Yes.

Her mace doesn't get a bonus if she is wounded, and she doesn't get cheese for getting a status effect though, those refer to "other" mice. (or should, but erroneously don't)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.