Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin G
United States
Weehawken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My question is whether you can place 3 items of a certain type next to each location tile that is tunneled after the tunnel tile is placed or whether there is only an exception at the moment the tunnel tile is actually played (i.e. that if the 3 item rule is broken at the moment the tunnel tile is moved that is okay but no more items can be added to either of the two locations that would result in more than 3 of the same item being placed).

The rules state that the tunneled "location may have more than three equipment tokens of the same type, if they are next to two different location tiles that were linked together." The use of the word "were" leads me to the conclusion that the exception only applies if the two locations were just linked (past tense) and does not apply to future actions on the linked locations. However, I was wondering if anyone had clarification on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Acetylene
France
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, you're right Justin, the exception only applies if the two locations were just linked and does not apply to future actions on the linked locations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.