Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
It seems to have £5.15 delivery (and is up to £25.87 when I looked at the link!)

Amazon's own price is better, at £25.89 delivered, but they're currently out of stock. My experience with them on high volume items, is that there 1-3 months replenishment time is almost always less than a couple of weeks if the item is readily available elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jez Overton
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I ordered from Amazon direct. It'll be back in stock before long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth Lloyd
United Kingdom
York
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
You reading my badge OverText?
badge
Yes! Mage Knight is such a great game I have dedicated my avatar to it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, delete didn't work like I expected.

OK either it was gone by the time I posted the link (hence posting the 3rd party price my mistake) or Amazon never had any stock at the price camel announced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farmer Maggot
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to get a copy from Amazon for £25.89 (delivered... somewhen) and it's gone up to £27.67 (delivered... somewhen) at the time I'm posting this. To be honest this is still pretty reasonable if you don't need it straight away.

Guess what I'm saying is it was still a useful post - thanks. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I had the alert from the Camel but I've been at work. This is Amazon's algorithms working to match the 3rd party seller, even though they don't have the stock. So you get the same item from Amazon instead of the other seller, for the same price but without paying for delivery.

Sneaky devils.

I wouldn't bother deleting these deals. This is always a good indicator that Amazon will move on their normal price. Sometimes the deal is only there for 30 minutes, sometimes for a day or two. But it's all useful for readers in this forum to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.