Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Connellan
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
If the skyline goes through a territory (which they all do) then you can get on. Just for your edification, they use tools attached to their arms called Skyhooks to magnetically pull themselves to the rails and attach to them before they ride, so they don't need stations. Oddly enough, Handymen cannot use the rails in the game, but they can in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pintsizepete wrote:
Oddly enough, Handymen cannot use the rails in the game, but they can in this game.

Oh they can. The can also jupm on a skyline and use an electrobolt across the whole line.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only start and finish on a specific sky line spot on the map. And then you must follow the path of the Artwork to get to the next location. This means it can make it hard to get to some locations or annoying for the Bird or Blimp where travelling two spots is just as worthwhile as moving to an adjacent space. But you can't just jump on to any part of the Sky Line like the computer game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.