Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a starter pack in a trade from another BGG user..open but new. It was missing a few bases and one of the models heads!

I emailed SG, and they sent me, all the way from England, a care package with 2 heads and a handfull of bases! I didn't even ask for the bases, I just asked if bases were available for purchase...they aren't right now, and will become available in the future, but I thought that this was a great testament to how cool Spartan Games is.

Thanks SG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Flux
United Kingdom
Cropwell Bishop
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
Tally Ho!
mbmbmb
Excellent to know, I've heard nothing but good things about Spartan customer service one of the rerasons I play their games, take heed other larger minatures manufactures!

Incidentially those bases are the same as used by some other games systems, you should be able to find them if you look about even if you wanted enought to base an entire 'horde' or prhaps a large 'warmachine' with. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh
Tadpoleface wrote:
Excellent to know, I've heard nothing but good things about Spartan customer service one of the rerasons I play their games, take heed other larger minatures manufactures!

Incidentially those bases are the same as used by some other games systems, you should be able to find them if you look about even if you wanted enought to base an entire 'horde' or prhaps a large 'warmachine' with. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.