4 Posts

Dungeon Twister 2: Prison» Forums » General

Subject: Eyes are to old to see clearly rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G R
msg tools
mbmbmb
On the back of the figures is the movement symbol followed by how far the figure can move and then the fighting symbol.
Are the movement and fighting symbols all the same for each character?
Like the movement symbols, do they all point up, down, right, and left,or do some just point up and left indicating you can only move in that direction? (like a chess piece)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no restrictions, all characters can go in every orthogonal direction. The symbols and numbers are also printed on the character cards:

But I like the idea of a character with the handicap to move only in one direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeke
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, you should have two player screens, each with all the character powers, movement and combat all laid out. Really nice for helping remember that the wizard can levitate over pits, something I always seem to forget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G R
msg tools
mbmbmb
Aubigny wrote:
There are no restrictions, all characters can go in every orthogonal direction. The symbols and numbers are also printed on the character cards:

But I like the idea of a character with the handicap to move only in one direction.

I looked at the card and didn't even pay any attention to the symbols. I am losing it.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.