Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn Eikenberry
United States
Waukegan
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive my impatience, but is there any word on when this will launch? I played a prototype back in the summer and I've been looking forward to backing the project since then! So anything to report from TMG? If not, I'm happy to wait eagerly. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the latest from TMG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Leath
United States
OH
flag msg tools
badge
fyeahgamesandgrub.tumblr.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Scoville is now LIVE on Kickstarter! Go pledge...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/scoville-t...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Bol
Netherlands
Woerden
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
Come play some games in Woerden!
mbmbmbmbmb
Way too expensive for Europe, with taxes it will be over $100. Still interested but will wait for the retail version. Also too late for Spiel so not on my Spiel list anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
mbmbmbmbmb
No reason at all to kickstart this game..No kickstarter exclusive promos means..Wait for it to come to your friendly olgs and buy it for less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
Riddlebox85 wrote:
No reason at all to kickstart this game..No kickstarter exclusive promos means..Wait for it to come to your friendly olgs and buy it for less.

I don't know about that. You are getting it at $20 off (little over 30% off ) with free shipping (which is what another $10 from online game store) if you're in the US.

Plus, if you want to see the game get a bigger player count or more variety in cards it has to reach certain goals. Yes, these may not be kickstarter exclusives but they are possibly making the game better for all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Pfeffer
Austria
Wien
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm from Europe and really sad. It seems that it was not possible to offer something affordable.

Please TMG, i would really like to buy your games, but at 75€ even my generous gamer-side thinks its ridiculous.
Maybe talk with the StonemeyerGames guys the next time....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Nuton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magicPepper wrote:
Please TMG, i would really like to buy your games, but at 75€ even my generous gamer-side thinks its ridiculous.

I don't know much about how KS works internationally, but when I look at the page the Europe-shipping option is listed at 75 USD, which would be somewhere like 55 EUR. Does that change if you view from a different country? Does the currency of the tiers change without adjusting the quantities?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.