Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
A Thief's Fortune - 18 June 2018 on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Many backers of the campaign asked for a detailed list of the backer rewards offered by The Ambassadors Kickstarter campaign.

Below you can find links to PDFs regarding The Ambassadors Kickstarter Backer rewards.

Click on the links below based on the option you've chosen to receive:

OPTION A

OPTION B

Please post any comments or questions below.

Thank you.

Konstantinos

(The above will also be posted as an update on the KS campaign shortly)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only seem to have 5 Alliance Inspection cards. I forget which one is missing, but if I find out would I be able to get a replacement? It's probably the addition I most wanted to play (Asides from Ambassadors of course) but isn't complete =(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My bigger issue was that I also received the base ATS and promos as well, plus add-ons. It took me hours sorting through the two packages I received to be certain of what I was missing, which in the end only amounted to two add-ons that were not there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthewabair wrote:
My bigger issue was that I also received the base ATS and promos as well, plus add-ons. It took me hours sorting through the two packages I received to be certain of what I was missing, which in the end only amounted to two add-ons that were not there.

We will be posting detailed lists for all promo packs asap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bella
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoothsmith wrote:
I only seem to have 5 Alliance Inspection cards.

I am also missing one. It is the purple (recreational) Alliance Inspection card.

Maybe this one was left out of multiple shipments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would like to chime in as well - missing 2 cards in my promo set, the Recreational/Purple Alliance Inspection Cards. I've read this one before, so I suspect that pretty much every promo pack is going to be missing these cards.

I had gone with option B (not that it should make a matter, but it could?).

For the assistance of those who ask / are looking, the promo package will only arrive with 150 sleeves (in a baggie which shows 100 on the front, picture from the back of most cards - the extra 50 were put in the bag). I can't say whether the remainder of the sleeves come with the resin ships in 1 shipment (combined) or 2 (separate), or whether they're shipped with the expansion (which could mean the expansion + expansion promos would arrive in anywhere between 2-4 shipments).

You will have a LOT of cards to dig through though: 160 (Base Game) + 42 (Base Game Promos) + 162 (Ambassadors) + 67 (Ambassadors Promos) + 19 (5-6 Player Expansion) = 450 (Lots). Add in another 5 for Hythian and 7 for Wiss promo races.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Andersen
Denmark
København
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take a proper look at what I received before Christmas during the upcoming weekend, but I know that I ordered sleeves and I haven't gotten any. A bit sad by that, but mistakes happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I am missing 100 sleeves (only got the pack of 150 sleeves). Also, I had added on 2 more packs of 100 sleeves and those weren't in the pack either. Also, my scoring track was damaged in transit. Is this the thread to report this or should I report via email?

Thanks a lot. I'm really excited to get the expansion on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Andersen
Denmark
København
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HitmanZeus wrote:
I'll take a proper look at what I received before Christmas during the upcoming weekend, but I know that I ordered sleeves and I haven't gotten any. A bit sad by that, but mistakes happen.

Checked everything through and I am only missing sleeves. So they have been lost in the mail or something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see this thread. I received my base game, which seems intact, but have yet to receive any of the expansion or extras stuff (I added on the dual locations, 2 packs of sleeves and the minis). This ll help keep me looking out for what I might be missing when the rest of my stuff arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is pretty sad that is seems that most people are expecting stuff to be missing from their shipment (with good reason). With the shoddy way the non-boxed expansions were shipped, the splitting of the packages into 2 and 3 different packages that were all shipped at different times, missing components in the shipments that WERE received, and the lack of delivery of packages (I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for my expansion to arrive after receiving my base game), this is probably the worst delivery of a kickstarter project I've been involved in. Please don't point to other worse examples like Glory to Rome. I wasn't involved in that kickstarter, and it doesn't excuse this one. As of right now, I wouldn't back another one of Artipia's games on kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Ede
Australia
Blacktown
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At last, a delivery arrives in Australia. As with most others, postmarked 13 Jan.

All items accounted for (including Promo & Dual Locations packs) with the exception of the resin ships.

Hopefully they will turn up soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruskicowboy wrote:
It is pretty sad that is seems that most people are expecting stuff to be missing from their shipment (with good reason).

I'm sorry but most people have received everything with no missing items or problems. This campaign alone (we fulfilled 3 campaigns + a ton of follow up pre-orders from our online store at the same time) had 1251 backers.

Ruskicowboy wrote:
this is probably the worst delivery of a kickstarter project I've been involved in.

I would bet it was the only campaign that was forced to get shipped within a holiday season which was the reason.

Ruskicowboy wrote:

With the shoddy way the non-boxed expansions were shipped, the splitting of the packages into 2 and 3 different packages that were all shipped at different times, missing components in the shipments that WERE received

The shipping solutions we currently use are the only ones viable. US backers are generally used to US based KS campaign which offer free/low/reasonable shipping costs. Artipia is a Europe based company. However in order to keep the shipping costs at a reasonable level (in many cases the cost for a US backer would not even feel like this is being shipped from far far away) we need to use shipping solutions that do not provide tracking.

The use of more than one package per backer offers a solution to still be able to determine if an order is lost or simply delayed. It is not easy for a package to get lost even with no tracking. Percentages are something like this:
98% of the shipments get delivered
1.8% may get returned to us for various reasons.
0.2% of the packages gets lost.

By shipping more than one packages we have a much better indication on the status. If for example we shipped you two envelopes and you didn't receive any, your total order has been delayed for some reason during shipment. If you receive only one of those envelopes and the other one doesn't show up soon (or is not returned to us), then there is a much higher chance that the second got lost. In other words, its not easy for BOTH envelopes to get lost.

The fulfillment of 3 campaigns at the same time was the hardest project we've undertook so far. Of course there would be items missing and mistakes were made. This is hard to avoid when you are handling such a large number of orders. I'm sure a larger publisher would have done this better but Artipia is still young and small. We try to learn from mistakes though.

Ruskicowboy wrote:
As of right now, I wouldn't back another one of Artipia's games on kickstarter.

This a totally justified decision based on the overall experience you'd had. We do hope though that you at least do like our games and would consider buying them after they are published from a FLGS.

Edit: typos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Konstantinos, since I've made my case on a few different threads, I won't continue to argue the same points. I wish you luck on your future endeavors. My biggest bit of advice is to just communicate with your customers, even if you might think that we'll get sick of hearing from you. We are very forgiving about almost any issue, as long as we feel that you care about our concerns. I certainly did not get that feeling from Artipia with this campaign.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruskicowboy wrote:
Konstantinos, since I've made my case on a few different threads, I won't continue to argue the same points. I wish you luck on your future endeavors. My biggest bit of advice is to just communicate with your customers, even if you might think that we'll get sick of hearing from you. We are very forgiving about almost any issue, as long as we feel that you care about our concerns. I certainly did not get that feeling from Artipia with this campaign.

Cheers.

I totally disagree. I have taken part in kickstarter that have shipping issue way worst then these campaign. If planning for a Essen release it does mean that shipping will be a nightmare, that is a euro publisher reality in the board game industries. If you feel you where wrong then nothing anyone can say will make it ok. I feel like communication was decent during and after the campaign. But that is my own opinion and I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

At least we did not get into Glory to Rome Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.