Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: OCTGN Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
New to OCTGN. If I want to play solitaire on OCTGN using more than one adventurer, how do I do that? Seems like if I load another deck, they get combined into a single player deck of 30 cards. Is there a way to have 2+ local players that are all played by one person?

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
moxiemoxie wrote:
New to OCTGN. If I want to play solitaire on OCTGN using more than one adventurer, how do I do that? Seems like if I load another deck, they get combined into a single player deck of 30 cards. Is there a way to have 2+ local players that are all played by one person?

Thanks in advance

Two characters and two characters decks. Why should you combine them in to a single player deck of 30 cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Tose
United Kingdom
Winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You need to run up 2 copies of OCTGN ....
If you don't log in to OCTGN the game is hosted locally and the second player should "Join Unlisted Game" which will automatically connect to your local game.

It is a bit clunky but it does work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
moxiemoxie wrote:

Yup, just do as Daryl said, and fire up an extra copy of OCTGN.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Davis
United Kingdom
Harlow
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use two laptops (my current one and an old one that still works). This works very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kassel
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Just discovered Octgn support. How do I load my scans? I understand a subscription is required so I have taken one out but see nothing in the deck builder that allows loading the scans.

Info on scans would be appreciated. Format and size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Kassel wrote:
Just discovered Octgn support. How do I load my scans? I understand a subscription is required so I have taken one out but see nothing in the deck builder that allows loading the scans.

Info on scans would be appreciated. Format and size?

I've thrown in my scans, but never subscribed to anything. I just replaced the files in the ImageDatabase folder manually. There's probably an easier way, but I just did it while the scanner was working.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.