Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to this game. Nice real time idea without card spamming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Just thinking about this made me dust off JAB: Realtime Boxing for game night tonight. Didn't get to play, but I'm going to get it back to the table soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing that has me dubious about this game is the fact that it seems to be strictly a 2-player match as there's no mechanism for tracking relative ranges between multiple players. Other than that, pretty cool idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lancer4321 wrote:
The only thing that has me dubious about this game is the fact that it seems to be strictly a 2-player match as there's no mechanism for tracking relative ranges between multiple players. Other than that, pretty cool idea.

Yep. Pretty sure it's 2p only. Brawl had some rules where you would play against he players on either side of you, for multiplayer games. It would be interesting to see how that would work out here. Imagine a team based game. Team mates sit across from one another and you basically play two games simultaneously with the players on either side of you. Of course, you'd probably need 4 copies of the game to play this way (to track relative position to each opponent). I don't think cryptozoic would mind every player buying 4 copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Griffin
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tofarley wrote:
Lancer4321 wrote:

Yep. Pretty sure it's 2p only. Brawl had some rules where you would play against he players on either side of you, for multiplayer games. It would be interesting to see how that would work out here. Imagine a team based game. Team mates sit across from one another and you basically play two games simultaneously with the players on either side of you. Of course, you'd probably need 4 copies of the game to play this way (to track relative position to each opponent). I don't think cryptozoic would mind every player buying 4 copies.

I see that this is an older thread, so you guys probably know by this point that the rules include a 2 vs 1 gameplay variant. Just wanted to call this out in case others reading this thread later are wondering about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.