Terry Maciw
United Kingdom
Thatcham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While trying to separate the Dunwich Horror from my Arkham Horror, I noticed that the Mythos card "Songs from the woods" with the location "Cold Spring Glen" is not marked with the DH Barn expansion symbol.

I thought I would mention it just in case any one else is trying to split the expansion out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, a print run some time after Dunwich's initial release used the wrong (not finalized) printer files and so it had additional mistakes that otherwise didn't exist on the first few print runs.

Check to make sure that Jacqueline Fine is a "Psychic" and that Leo Anderson's ability can be used "once per turn"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Maciw
United Kingdom
Thatcham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you are right. My Jacqueline fine is a 'Phychic' rather than a 'Psychic' and Leo Anderson leadership skill say 'Once per game" !

Are these the only 'errors' do you know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been a couple of threads over the last few years that document such weird changes.

As I seem to recall, Dunwich was supposed to include a "correction" Healing Stone but they messed that up by making it $5.

The Healing Stone is supposed to be $8 and is supposed to say "Discard this card when the Ancient One awakens." I can't recall with 100% certainty if it's supposed to be exhausted when used or just simply "once per turn" but I suspect it should be exhausted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Maciw
United Kingdom
Thatcham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers for the info. I'll check back over previous threads.
Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread title made me start humming Jethro Tull.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Maciw
United Kingdom
Thatcham
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha Ha, never crossed my mind ... but now you mentioned it I just had to stick a little Jethro on myself. Aqualung is my choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.