Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so i have drawn up another scenario which i have played once and failed but was close. i want some other people to playtest it mainly to see if it playes well over different groups etc.. where is the best place to post it? there is no artwork at the moment of course and its a fairly large amount of text there so it will need cropping down a little bit.

anyone up for having a go at playing it? i played solo but with 3 characters myself so am looking for some other people to try it with differing numbers or groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
How fast do you need results?
I'll be deep into the expansion for the next few weeks, but mid-February would be feasible for me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
How fast do you need results?
I'll be deep into the expansion for the next few weeks, but mid-February would be feasible for me...

TBH it would be good to hear a non-played opinion of it as well.. do you have ten mins now for me to mail it to you (i will pm you here with the text). dont know if it will stand off the page at all or look a bit 'meh'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Austin
United States
kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would love to try it, if the theme is cool. What is the scenario based around?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, the file has been approved and is ready for use. please give me feedback if you can..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.