Subject: Scoring at the end rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frederic Colard
Belgium
Ath
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
At the end of the game there are no precision concerning the order of the resolution for the final scoring: active player (by the way the last player), first player, no idea?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, there are no choices to be made. So the order doesn't matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even during the game, the order matters only in case of the research events. But in the final scoring you move both research markers up the number of spaces shown on your board, so you don't have to make a decision there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
chally wrote:
If I remember correctly, there are no choices to be made. So the order doesn't matter.

You remember correctly. The only decision that can be made is which result you would like if you have dipped into the negatives on the energy track. It's not much of a decision since you have perfect information and simply need to optimize your final score.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Colard
Belgium
Ath
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks you for your fast response. It is clear now. We misinterpreted the rule concerning the scoring at the start in thinking that it was the same that during the play for the research.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.