United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
If you want to sing out...
badge
Music is the sound of human emotion
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry in advance if this is already here, but I can't seem to find it.

During the distribute income phase, is there an order that should be taken when players are choosing to take their income as cash or VPs? I can see several ways, all of which has their pros and cons:

1. Figure out what each player gets based on their position on all 5 tech tracks, then everyone takes what slit they want at the same time. The problem with this is I may want to see what you take before taking mine. I've found this has led us to do and redo distributions to make everyone happy.
2. Figure out what everyone gets as above, and starting with the Starting player, go in order around the board and each player taking his/her split in turn. This seemed logical.
3. In order of the Agenda levels, start with Reforestation and figure out who gets what income from Reforestation only. They take their split from it, then you distribute from Solar and so on... This seemed local, too.

Am I missing something on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is reasonable to me that it is done in player order.

The "Start Player" marker moves to the left at the end of an Operations Phase. So, start Supply phase for the next decade, Distribute income in player order.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Andrew
Indonesia
Bandung
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
distribute the income in player order, starting with the first player

you can also read here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Venters
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
If you want to sing out...
badge
Music is the sound of human emotion
mbmbmbmbmb
veenickz wrote:
distribute the income in player order, starting with the first player

you can also read here

There it is. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.