Popular Tags: [View All]
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that in solo, the player starts with a wooden ship and that one starts available to buy. But when I tried it solo on the iPhone it didn't do that. Naturally, food was more challenging. But it wasn't too hard. I still ended up with 287 points. When I tried solo in real life food did seem too easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Clark
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
you start with a ship only for the shortened solo game, and the ios app does this correctly as far as I can tell. How is the solo game on ios? I've always played against the ai.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MplsMatt wrote:
you start with a ship only for the shortened solo game, and the ios app does this correctly as far as I can tell. How is the solo game on ios? I've always played against the ai.

Thx. It was fun. Hooked me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
will the game be available for the PC do you think? Maybe on Steam?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buddha Meeple
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
“It is a civilizational wake-up call. A powerful message—spoken in the language of fires, floods, droughts, and extinctions—telling us that we need an entirely new economic model and a new way of sharing this planet.” ― Naomi Klein
badge
“Climate change has never received the crisis treatment from our leaders, despite the fact that it carries the risk of destroying lives on a vastly greater scale than collapsed banks or collapsed buildings.” ― Naomi Klein
mb
Chou4555 wrote:
will the game be available for the PC do you think? Maybe on Steam?

Thumbs up to that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.