Utah
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Where the remaining Shipments are at
January 6, 2014
By Christopher Gabrielson

World Distribution

Hi we have shipments going out in various stages all around the world. I have some good news and some blah news for some. But when it comes to Updating the community, some news is better than no news right?

USA New Orders:

These are going out daily. They are collected and sent to Elite at 9 am, Monday thru Friday. (we increased the frequency) and then they get packaged and picked up the same day at 6pm.

Canada direct Shipments:

These went out a while ago. It appears many did not get tracking numbers, we have requested more information on this from Elite.

Canada Drop Points:

We expect these to go out tomorrow. We will be sending a reminder email to you about which store you can pick up in. There are still about…. 25 people who have not paid shipping to pickup, we will send out reminder emails about that as well.

Mainland Europe Direct Shipping Orders:

These have all gone out. If you paid for direct shipping prior to December 24 and not received anything then contact us. New orders with pre-paid shipping get processed 3 times a week. Sorry Ludopakt is NOT sending out tracking numbers, but if you need one, you can request one, then we request one from them and then they request one from their shipping company, and then we repeat the process in reverse. Archaic. Otherwise I have been quite pleased with Ludopakt.

UK Orders -

So far I am NOT pleased with Trade2Europe. They move like molasses. These were the guys that took 3 weeks longer to pick up from the factory than Elite even though the order was put in on the same day. These are sitting in a warehouse UNPACKED at last report. I spent a majority of my Xmas Eve and Xmas day compiling all the orders and double checking them so they could get cracking on kiting and billing, and they have not responded or acted on it. Not trying to blameshift, but this is a problem for me, Unbound and all of our UK orders. We will see what information they have in response to our flurry of terse emails and voicemails tomorrow. But the order is there, it HAS cleared customs as far I understand, we just need to get pricing, send out bills and get them out. This could all be this week.

Mexico and South America,

Elite is finally caught up so they are giving pricing on these orders asap, we should bill you in a couple days hopefully.

And the Pacific…..

Good Games a major game store network in Australia is helping us with our distribution throughout Australia, New Zealand, China, Asia, India etc…. But they are really late coming back from Vacation. We have nothing new to report. Brian is breathing down their neck however. As soon as we hear a response from them I will let you know. We will give it another 48 hours before we start switching to yet another Asia Pacific fulfillment Center.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam W
United Kingdom
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on where the UK drop points are actually going to be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farmer Maggot
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. Many sympathies with the ongoing delays, no matter how frustrating it is for us I know it's even worse for you guys.

Just a thought - maybe you could email this to backers and pre-order customers as well as post it on here, not everyone checks on here religiously and this is something we all need to know about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chearns
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...

I might be one of the 25 people who hasn't paid from Canada. I backed from kickstarter and paid the shipping there and haven't paid anything since. I also, as far as I know, haven't been sent a new bill requesting extra payments (for the current shipment and for the next one).

EDIT: This means I know nothing about where potential drop points are, if I'm expected to go somewhere. If I'm not. How much I'm going to be asked, in total, to pay. If I can say, not accept two packages because I don't want to pay for shipping three times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
chearns wrote:
because I don't want to pay for shipping three times.

I agree with you here. I've found this shipping issue confusing. When I wrote to UnBound, they told me that we wouldn't have to pay more if we didn't want to, but I believe the issue is that their shipping quotes were quite off, and now they're going to have to make up those differences. Thus the plea for people to accept drop-point shipping, as a means of the company saving some money. I still don't know what this means for the extras, which are still to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exitalterego wrote:
Any news on where the UK drop points are actually going to be?

Echoing this - its been asked and asked, and quite frankly if they don't know where they're going to be (or very likely to be) by now, I doubt they will happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth Thomas
United Kingdom
Eastleigh
Hampshire
flag msg tools
@BoardGameMeeple
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on UK shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone in Canada picked up theirs in a drop point yet? I have not received any email notice at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No news here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What's going on with Canadian shipping? Why haven't there been any updates about direct mailing and drop point shipments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the same boat and I paid full postage right at the start for the now drop point shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.