thomas fernbacker
United States
hicksville
New York
flag msg tools
gbacw nut
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With permission from the developer J.Alsen and from game designer R.Berg.
Here's a little taste of whats coming from GMT in 2014.
I have been lucky enough to be picked as a playtester.
Counter's were made by me from PDF.

The first thing you will notice is the map, this will not be the map provided. This is a test map.
You may also notice where I filled in the spaces.
Setup, 06:00 turn
Confederate, the green bgd of Garland with arty's Jones & Lane are south of Turner's gap. While Carter, Hardaway & Jeff Davis arty's are north of Turner's gap.
The 5th Va cav with Colquitt bgd & D H Hill div commander are placed on the road. Pelham horse arty is just in front.
Union, Whiting bgd with 3rd U.S. C&G and 2nd U.S. E arty's, are at Bolivar with Pleasanton.

06:45/07:30 turn's
First movements
The Confederate opponent in this test play try's a different approach then the historical by advancing on the small Union force.
Cutting off the map in this way will surely hamper the Union reinforcement's or will it?

08:15/09:00 turn's
It is at this point where the bgd's of Colquitt and G B Anderson, who has just arrived completely destroy with some help from some long range arty Whiting cav bgd.
But wait what is enter at the center/right?

It's the bgd's of Scammon & Crook, Cox 4th div/IX corp.
With all 5 bgd's of D H Hill in advance, this is going to be a good fight after all.

See you soon

Play testing game
It's nice to see new and even a revised games coming out for this series. I'm looking forward to the final product. But I have to say.
Not since RoD, RBoC and Bloody April, have I seen such hard terrain to traverse, especially RoD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.