Francisco Ronco Poce
I enjoyed the first game in last Sunday, and I found a few questions.
All questions are usage of campaign cards.
1. Allied "Air Transport"
Do not require include the airport in the destination area?
2. Allied "Relief"
Can play this card when there is no 1st and 5th Marine Regiments on the board?
If yes, can place 1st and 5th Marine after Relief?
3. Japanese "Coastal Shipping"
The unit moving by this card can pass through a sea area or an area containing opposing units?
4. Japanese "Knee Mortars"/"Midway"
Who select affect unit?
5. Japanese "Knee Mortars"
This card can play any time during battle?
For example, can play before allied player draw first battle chits?
1. No, you don´t need to have an airstrip in the destination area
2. Yes to both. The card allows for a little bit of "what if" int he Marines deployment from play to play.
3. Card text indicates "you cannot initiate a battle with this move", so no area can be enemy-occupied along the path -including destination area.
4. Always the owner of the card: Series Rules 2.3.3.
5. Yes. Or after an allied unit fails a depletion check to make it "deplete" again and get Desorganized and retreat from battle... It´s up to you the tactic use of those cards. They usually are very useful to a clever Japanese player.
I hope you enjoy the game. Have a nice play!!
Japanese edition is Great!! Command guys did an excellent work!!