Subject: Seals outside buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessio Serafini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there, great game, but boy these rules are hard work to trudge through!

I've extensively reviewed the threads here, but can't find a definitive reply to this:

- When exactly can one place a new seal with resources on a territory? Only when offloading transports and moving knights? If one is purchasing a building during the Event phase (when money can't be shuffled around your different domus) with money from a domus, but the change is such that it will not fit the domus anymore, is one allowed to place such surplus money under a seal in that territory?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It says they are interchangeable. The only restriction would be is the area where the new domus is active? If active then yes, move your money around as best suits you. If the area is not active then the building is not active and you could not do so. That is how I understand it anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Serafini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, thanks for the reply. Is your reply about moving money around your domus buildings? That's fine. But what about creating new stacks with seals on top on the territories? Is that completely free too as long as the territory is active? Couldn't I stack all of my knights together undre one seal then? (I inferred from some discussion this is not allowed...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johny W
Germany
Eppertshausen
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

we started to play and fight through the rules

As I understund:
Money:
You can pay from all Domus you have.

But if you 2 piece 10 Money in a 4 place domus and you have to pay for 1 seals. You can use 10 coin and get 5 coins back (5 + 4x1). But you can store in that Domus only 4 places: you have to throw 2x1 away.

The free interchangeable is only at the beginning (means the event card) of 1307.

Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.