3 Posts

Small World Underground» Forums » Rules

Subject: Spiderines, Flames and Lizardmen in Above Ground Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom N
msg tools
mbmb
I've been searching for information on these three races as they pertain to the above ground version of the game, but I'm having no luck. Has anyone integrated them into the main game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
There isn't an equivalent of the chasms, so technically you're not supposed to use Flames or Spiderines above ground. That said, I'd just call any area with a cavern to be equivalent, and when the Flames place their volcano on a cavern it becomes unconquerable.

The rules specifically say to treat seas, lakes, and rivers interchangably, so there's no special ruling needed for Lizardmen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All your questions are answered here.

http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/msg/?th=22605&start=0

Look down to the "COMPATIBILITY WITH SMALL WORLD & SMALL WORLD EXPANSIONS" section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.