Phil Lewis
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
“Whatever you do, He will make good of it. But not the good He had prepared for you if you had obeyed Him.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
badge
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Just added a few new games to the auction with 48-hours to go. Thanks for taking a look.

Link is here.

Chinatown
Wings of War Burning Drachens
Wings of War Watch Your Back
Wings of War Famous Aces
Achtung Spirfire!
Leader 1
Motorchamp
Strat-o-Matic Pro Football 2008 Season Complete Game
Down in Flames: Guns Blazing plus Extra Decks
Knights of the Air
Heroes of Metro City
Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game
Herocard Champions of New Olympia
Ark of the Covenant
The Tide at Sunrise: The Russo-Japanese War, 1904-1905
Perikles
Puerto Rico

1. All games are listed with a minimum starting bid and a BIN price. I will also consider trades for items on my Want List.

2. All bids must be in an increment of $1.

3. Unless otherwise marked, the buyer pays $13 shipping USPS Priority, and I'm happy to combine shipping for the lowest possible rate (note that some games are fairly big). Local pickup is also fine. Sorry gamers abroad, it's U.S. shipping only--no international bidder.

4. All transactions will be completed via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission.

5. Payments must be received within 5 days or I will place the item in the Marketplace.

6. This particular auction will run through Thursday evening, 9 January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.