Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I saw this in the Wargaming for 3 Geeklist and thought it looked interesting. I ordered in December through the website. Money taken through PayPal. Then I heard nothing.

So yesterday I sent an email through the site, asking for order confirmation and shipping information. I also sent a Geekmail to the designer. Then I realized he hadn't logged on since September of this year and most of the discussion on this game is from a few years ago! Um...

Lo and behold, the game showed up this afternoon on the UPS truck and enclosed was this! laugh

Well, it looks like it will be some fun. Glad it all worked out.

So if anyone still wants one, you can get it through their site and there's nine left!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Roman I wrote:
Great! My order is on the way!

Enjoy! It's a fun little game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.