Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
I haven't been writing session reports because they seem to take too long, but I've decided to give it another go because I know that when I am looking to purchase a game, I like to hear what people think of the game as they play it. And besides, there are always lots of fun stories to tell.

A good example would be when our group plays Princes Of Florence. Now I can't tell you exactly why it is that we do this, but for some reason, we've all adopted Spanish names for use when we play PoF. COnfused? So are we. We can't remember exactly why we do it, but it seems to work for us.

So in attendence was Jeremias (me -- Jy), Jose (Jeremy P.), Jefe (Jeff), Corjuan (Corwin), and Ricardo (Rick). The game is turning into a real favorite, and when you have jalapeno pretzels and minidonuts to go with the game, the experience is trancedent (yeah right.)

I can't remember all the details, but this game went over well with all 5 of us and it ended with me FINALLY realizing I'd found a "favorite" game -- and this is it.

Final scores:
Jefe 53
Jeremias 47
Jose 47
Ricardo 35 ?
Corjuan 34?

Starting next game session, we'll start rating these games out of 10 each session (to give an idea of how well the game is enjoyed as it keeps getting played.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.