Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Looks great - I hope an English edition is coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Amundsen Østby
Norway
Langhus
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jonathan - we think it plays very well too
Except for a set of event cards, the material is mainly language independent. The Norwegian publisher (Aasmund Kaldestad, credited as co-designer) has plans of separately printing these event cards with english text, as well as an english rule set to make it all available for Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Fantastic! Sign me up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kjetil Svendsen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
My Secret Santa is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the rules available anywhere? Our FLGS (Outland) has a lot of this game, but I can't find any information about it, neither rules nor reviews. I'm curious about it, so would love to know more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aasmund Kaldestad
Norway
Halden
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Kjetil!
How nice that you are curious!
The rules can be downloaded from this profile under files. Outland has sold quite a few of them We pre-released before Christmas in Halden and Outland/Spillsjefen.no only. It will soon be available at Brettspill.no

Now we are working on the national release, and hopefully the reviews will appear. No release date yet, I´m afraid!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kjetil Svendsen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
My Secret Santa is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, Aasmund!

I've read through the rules, and it seems really interesting. Reminds me a lot of Troyes, but with easier to understand rules (didn't have any problems understanding the rules on first read through). Of course there's a lot of differences (the dice rolling and placement are different, and there's no stealing of dice, etc), but the feeling I get from reading the rules remind me of Troyes (and I say that in a good way).

Look very much forward to trying this now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.