Subject: Compatible with Battles of Westeros? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland Bruno
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm really enjoying this game but I'm hungry for more variety beyond the two armies in the box. I've read that the system may be the same one used in "Battles of Westeros", does anyone know if the armies are compatible? If so, I would gladly pick up BoW to add some content to Battlelore immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Different scale. You'd have to invent new unit stats also. Would be no different from using risk pawns in your BattleLore game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the issue isn't so much the models, rather the special rules for each unit and the lore cards unique to each army.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Hass
United States
Palm Desert
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really like to see a BoW2E that incorporates some of the new base rules of BL2E. BoW setup is fiddely and turning the flags is awkward. The figures appear cheap as well. But I love being able to order leaders and units in their command radius. I really just enjoy the Game of Thrones environment better. BL2E is a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.