Red Fox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... at a reasonable price. (Of course)

8½ x 11 photo printer-friendly sheet of Over-sized hero cards (six card sheet)

8½ x 11 photo printer-friendly sheet of standard cards (nine card sheet)

6-8 player expansion pack (Extra punches/vulnerabilities/kicks/weaknesses so all Hero cards can be used at once)

DC themed Power counter tokens (for tracking "bonus" power)

"Felix Faust" Promo card
DC DBG Playmat
DC DBG art sleeves set [multiple art options] (Sleeves for all cards)

Just some thoughts. Hurry up and take my money, please.

---

To expand on the 6-8 player expansion; an extra 21 punches, 9 vulnerabilities, 10 kicks and 15 weaknesses to keep the game balanced. Per player over five, add 7 punches, 3 vulnerabilities, 3 kicks (4 with eighth player) and 5 weaknesses to the game.

Also, looking at Dominion, if Punches are copper and kicks are silver, Headbutts for gold? +3 power, 5 cost and 20 of the card in the 6-8 player expansion box. 10 available for two to five player games, add three per player over five?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This is my clone
United States
Watertown
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be cool to see a play mat and some art sleeves. It'd be great to see the promos too, but I don't see that happening sadly. I'd also like to see an awesome box for all the cards. Designed to accommodate both sets in sleeves comfortably, with room for future sets. And some nice dividers. Something like AEG's boxes for Nightfall. They had my favorite set up. I ditched DCDBG's insert and use the extra foam from those currently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the game would work well with 6+ players, TBH; too much time between turns, too much chance of being Attacked into the ground, too little ability to have any idea what you'll be able to do on your next turn. It edges into that territory with 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Fox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I juyst bought some cheap deck boxes for TCG's. In penny sleeves, the main deck just fits in one box and everything else fits in another box with dividers keeping everything sorted.

Maybe, but it can be fun to go over every so often. I've done 12 player munchkin games before and it has been chaos at times, but it was all fun. If nothing else, the 6-8 player pack would be an easy way to get replacement cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heroes United is a stand-alone game. So when you get that, you would have enough starters and kicks to expand the game all the way up to 10, but I wouldn't recommend it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wise
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to see (official and cheap) packages of blank Starter Cards/Weakness/Kicks etc. that have no illustration (either with a normal template or full-bleed blank), for sketch cards, etc.

With Cryptozoic Trading Cards having blank art-cards, I think it'd transition over to the DBG well.

There are artists, I'd love to commission to have custom cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Fox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
houjix1138 wrote:
Heroes United is a stand-alone game. So when you get that, you would have enough starters and kicks to expand the game all the way up to 10, but I wouldn't recommend it.

The 6-8 player expansion idea assumes someone only buys one set or does not wish to mix up card sets.

Think this for DC DBG:

http://www.amazon.com/Rio-Grande-Games-RGG-471/dp/B007MKLX84...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.