Subject: Borg ship sizes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Sanders
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone know how big the borg ships will be in comparison to the current ships we have out now? I guess if anyone has the ships from the tactics sets can chime in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All bar the Tactical cube should be able to be based easily on the standard size base.

The Tactical cube looks as though it would need a bigger base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The smaller scout cubes, probes, assimilator, and Diamond will most likely use the standard bases. The Sphere (possibly) and the Tactical cube (definitely) will require larger bases and more importantly larger pegs to hold them. I would guess that they will be on the same size ones as the millennium falcon and Slave 1. It is a safe bet if you look at the solicits for the sets as well. All the other waves were 4 ships at $15 msrp. The waves with the two big borg ships in them are only 3 ships and the borg large vessels have a msrp of %25, same as the falcon.

Here is a look at the HC Tactics Tactical Cube vs the Attack Wing Galaxy Class. I don't have the others on hand at the moment to post pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
The smaller scout cubes, probes, assimilator, and Diamond will most likely use the standard bases. The Sphere (possibly) and the Tactical cube (definitely) will require larger bases and more importantly larger pegs to hold them. I would guess that they will be on the same size ones as the millennium falcon and Slave 1. It is a safe bet if you look at the solicits for the sets as well. All the other waves were 4 ships at $15 msrp. The waves with the two big borg ships in them are only 3 ships and the borg large vessels have a msrp of %25, same as the falcon.

Looks cool! I do have to make one minor correction. There's no correlation between 3 ship releases and $25 MSRP. The only ship scheduled with an announced MSRP of $24.95 so far is the tactical borg cube. The Queen diamond says $14.99 on the solicit. So looks like just one big one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shrike
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
What do you expect to find behind here, King Kong?
mbmbmbmbmb
stpitner wrote:
Ender02 wrote:

Looks cool! I do have to make one minor correction. There's no correlation between 3 ship releases and $25 MSRP. The only ship scheduled with an announced MSRP of $24.95 so far is the tactical borg cube. The Queen diamond says $14.99 on the solicit. So looks like just one big one

Correct. The fact it comes in the first month with 3 ships gave everyone that impression. Now, with 3 ships a month in June and going after, I am more excited than ever!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Sanders
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ender02 wrote:

Here is a look at the HC Tactics Tactical Cube vs the Attack Wing Galaxy Class. I don't have the others on hand at the moment to post pics.

Thank you very much that image. Gives me a better idea of how big these will be. Resistance is Futile haha! Can't wait till these come out along with all the neat ships through Oct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Thorpe
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the others rebased for STAW.

(click on image to see full size)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.