Stoz
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I purchased puzzle strike 3rd edition recently and started using the official companion app to select the bank as I've been using apps to select my dominion cards for years, however it randomed up a chip that I can't find anywhere in my 3rd edition box.

Just wondering if anyone knows what is gong on here?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Maybe it’s from the Shadows standalone expansion? or the promo chips?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
It's probably the 3 promo chips, which are available here if you want them: http://www.sirlingames.com/collections/puzzle-strike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stoz
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jonathan and David,

I believe it is the 3 promo chips. The "base" section of the app includes 27 chips total (including the promo chips) while the shadows section oh includes it's 24 chips.

I can't seem to find a way to turn the promo chips off. While I can double tap one that has been selected by the randomiser to swap it out, I only have the option to manually select a new chip. I would rather randomly select a replacement chip.

It would be great if either of these features were implemented (turning off the promo chips or a "random" button when swapping out chips). Maybe they already are and I just can't find the buttons.

Regardless, I will probably order the promo chips from sirlin or the BGG store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Jarmusch

Oakland
New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where does one find the randomizer app? Couldn't find it in tne App Store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fantasy-strike-assistant/id7...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.