• [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also seen at least one (including shipping) being donated by CSI to a charity auction here on BGG (along with several other games as well).

Not that there is any, but just in case I just want to temper any possible resentment folks might have towards CSI for the "inflated" Amazon rates (they can ask whatever they want, free market and all).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This and Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island are the two games I am really wanting to pick up.. I hope that both live up to the hype lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own both. What're you expecting from them, maybe I can answer your questions? I did a review for Caverna already

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Davis
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And anyone looking who doesn't mind paying a bit of premium, there's a seller on Amazon with 7 in stock for $112.50 + Prime.

It's about the same price as the CSI ones on Amazon, but you get a brand new one and the speed of prime shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Tanner
United States
Odenton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bigsixer wrote:
I have also seen at least one (including shipping) being donated by CSI to a charity auction here on BGG (along with several other games as well).

Not that there is any, but just in case I just want to temper any possible resentment folks might have towards CSI for the "inflated" Amazon rates (they can ask whatever they want, free market and all).

That's great, but it is still a bit aggravating that they'll sell them at an inflated price on Amazon, but not sell any through their main store...

It is a bit disingenuous, as I don't think you'd see them putting the game on their main site at the inflated price.

I'm not necessarily saying it is wrong, I'm just not sure I'd rush to their defense. I'm not quite sure how I feel about what they're doing .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I ordered it on the 10th and according to Fedex its almost here getting exited. Going to go buy some storage solutions and sleeves.. wooo hooo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.