Popular Tags: [View All]
wendigo song
United States
Claymont
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I am moving and the wife has instructed me that I need to get rid of some games before we leave. With that said, I am sadly going to be parting with my copy of Arkham Horror w/ the 4 expansions I bought for the game (Kingsport, Lurker at the Threshold, King in Yellow, and Black Goat of the Woods) because I can almost never get a group together to play it with me.

For the most part I have incorporated the 4 expansions into the base game and I store them with the base game. The parts that I have not incorporated are in their respective box. This incorporation makes for some epic games that I know you will enjoy. Furthermore, I visited a flea market once and found another incomplete copy of Arkham Horror. It was missing the board and the character sheets, but had almost all the bits. What I did is I bought that incomplete copy and incorporated most of the bits from the incomplete game into my game. This includes the Sanity and Stamina markers (so you will not run out), more weapons, more spells, and more monster chits.

On top of that I actually created some of my own monster chits to add to the game. So in addition to the regular monsters you will get a Lucius Malfoy monster, a Sheldon Gang monster, a Lynch Mob, a Were-Rabbit, and many others. Moreover, I also created a bunch of custom investigators including Batman, Harry Potter, John Locke from Lost, Catwoman, and a few others just to keep things interesting.

If you have been looking to get a copy of Arkham Horror, then this is the set for you I will give you a great price for everything. If you want to trade, I may be receptive depending on what you have and I will still give you an excellent deal. Please PM me with any questions or offers and we can go from there.

Thanks for looking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.