United States
Casselberry
Florida
flag msg tools
It's ok - I always roll this bad.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,
I love this game and War and get to play them occasionally with friends or on the iPad against AI.

I REALLY want to play people - and play more often.

I have a vague idea on how the play by forum goes and would love to give it a go - any character I have both games and the extended ed. We can do it moderated if someone wants to do that, and I'm fine with trust and using the spoiler tag method for just two of us as well.

Anyone want to show me the ropes? Whoop up on me? I have a BC pin as well so we can record the match. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
digi holic
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just posted in the finding games thread like ten seconds ago for the same thing. I'm down to play a game. I have every character as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have an awesome PbF community here but most of the regular mods are busy with the League currently. Sounds like digiholic will show you the ropes for a spoiler tag duel though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
digi holic
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What do you want to do, a normal duel, or something different? You got Strikers? I'm down for a tag-team game. Or a point-buy team game, if you want to be in for the long haul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lionel Jacques
United States
Casselberry
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Any...err...guidelines on how we get this started? Just spoiler post our initial picks and follow the general formatting of the league ones?

I'll go with yes...hehe - Digi - don't have my cards with me here at work but will set up our thread. Feel free to use the spoiler tag on it and make your character pick.

We'll start with 'just' the standard rules with finishers and such of course. Nothing fancier yet if that is ok.

Of we go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
digi holic
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mkay. We could just start in this thread, and I am also at work. If you want, I could handle the formatting of the board state and stuff (I'm hoping to get some judging practice in for later anyway.) and all you'd have to do is spoiler tag your attack pairs. We'll just use this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lionel Jacques
United States
Casselberry
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh you handling the formatting would be great! I already did a rough thread start - feel free to adjust as I don't play with forum formatting much at all.

I'll post my character selection once I'm home on that thread. =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
digi holic
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
All righty then. I'll post my three choices when I get home today, in about two hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want, we have an online Vassal play group.

Just add me on Skype and we can help you play some games.

Skype user: kazeaeze

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.