Subject: Adventure cards -- which half and when? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you resolve the entire card -- or only half? And if half, which half and under what circumstance?

I see nothing in the rulebook about any of this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Krach
Germany
Potsdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You follow the instructions on top when you draw this card. Follow the instructions on the card and reshuffle it into the main pile(sorry, I do no now the English term) and follow the bottom instructions once it is drawn in Phase 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You shuffle it into the Event deck...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arnaud roussel
Canada
st Leonard
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
skifreak737 wrote:
Do you resolve the entire card -- or only half? And if half, which half and under what circumstance?

I see nothing in the rulebook about any of this.

Adventure cards come in two kind:

1. Some have only one text area, follow instruction, discard the card.

2. Some have two text area, top and bottom. When you draw them read the upper part, it will tell you one of two things:

a. Do something then shuffle into event pile. You then do what is written and shuffle that card into the event pile (top left pile). When, during the event phase -1- you draw that card, read bottom part and do what is written on it. Discard the card and draw the next EVENT card (which can be either the true event of that turn or another adventure card you shuffled there).

b. Discard or get something and then shuffle into event pile. In that case you have a choice, either nothing happens and you discard the card or you chose to accept the quick bonus but then you have to shuffle into the event pile and it will come back later with a negative effect (like a.).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.