Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Wayman
United States
Hutto
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering all the pieces I'm sure people have redesigned the box.
I had previously created a custom interior to fit King of Tokyo and all the expansions in the original box. This lead me to recycle the inserts for them into Siege of Columbia. I have access to some pretty thick foam board. I created a simple cardboard basket with two tabs for handles to easily lift out the cards. Works well but after actually playing I'm either going to redesign it or just get another small bag to keep the 4 player components in. If anyone wishes to share theirs please do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Connellan
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just chuck my stuff in there. Admittedly, yours looks much nicer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have almost finished a new insert. I think it's pretty rad whistle and I'll try and put a picture on when I've finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Dominguez
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
Insert funny comment here
badge
Do I look to be in a gaming mood?
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, cool use of another game's insert. Amazing how well most of the items fit. There definitely needs to be a new insert designed for this box, as Pintsizepete said, it mostly amounts to bag and toss when putting the game away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.