United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just bought an unopened copy of this and, to my dismay, when I opened it, there was literally no tokens whatsoever in my copy: just dice and cards.

Has this issue cropped up before? I sent a parts request to Queen, but my fear is that with it being 4+ yrs old, no parts will be around to replace these

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure the game is still in print, so I think they would have spares
However, I tried a few times to contact Queen Games in the US and they never replied but I did get the parts I needed from their customer service in Germany
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin C
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
My friend has the same issued when we opened his copy to play. Luckily he had Roma with him so we just used the parts from there.

The cards are the most important part, hopefully you can make do until you get replacements. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of Arena Roma II that I don't play at all. You send me the cost of shipping, I will send you the whole game. If not, I could send the tokens alone in a padded envelope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
I have a copy of Arena Roma II that I don't play at all. You send me the cost of shipping, I will send you the whole game. If not, I could send the tokens alone in a padded envelope.

David, that is so generous. Let me see if the publisher can take care of this; I would hate to have you go through the trouble, though you are most awesome for offering!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The publisher is going to take weeks. Seriously....I would rather this game, or tokens, find a decent home.

BTW: DO you play Bohnanza much?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
The publisher is going to take weeks. Seriously....I would rather this game, or tokens, find a decent home.

BTW: DO you play Bohnanza much?

My wife loves Bohnanza to no end. I will reach out again in a day or two if they don't reply. Seriously, you are beyond cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.