Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At Orleans, could I add units to the ongoing siege by moving them next to the town and then adding them to the siege combat in the Final Determination Phase as long as they are added to a force that stays eligible for siege?

EDIT: Further question, if a town falls in a siege, are the defenders instantaneously defeated and do the besiegers actually take no casualties?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I forwarded your original question to the designer-- who said 'yes, but see the developer." And he said 'yes' also.
Quote:

Hi Kevin,
Yes, you can add units to the siege, and any ongoing siege in fact. In fact this happened quite regularly in playtesting.

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:
I forwarded your original question to the designer-- who said 'yes, but see the developer." And he said 'yes' also.
Quote:

Hi Kevin,
Yes, you can add units to the siege, and any ongoing siege in fact. In fact this happened quite regularly in playtesting.

Jim

Thanks for forwarding the question. I appreciate getting the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.