Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew P
United States
Oak Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My budding game collection has hit its first set of growing pains. The coffee table in our game room (As I like to refer to our living room) has filled up and a stack of games next to it has popped up. In order to spend these great amazon gift cards I got for Christmas on games, my wife wants a chest type solution to fit in that same room. I'm talking something in a 5' x 3' area. Anyone have any creative chest type solutions they use? Otherwise I'll just be going to the local furniture stores and browsing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Robbins
United States
Alcoa
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are doomed. Why do you think there was a market for "bookshelf" game boxes?

Until you move house and have a game room / man cave, pick the furniture you find appealing. Just be sure to measure your largest game box that needs to lay flat vs. the size of any shelving or dividers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They make ottomans that are hollow so you can store things in them, as well as benches, I think.

Shelving is best. If you are on a budget, check out your local thrift store for inexpensive bookshelves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.