Subject: Rules question and errata rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miquel Izquierdo Cazorla
Spain
08030 Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The question is about movement. There is any additional cost for changing level (i.e. up hill)?. It seems must be , but i can't find anything in the rules.

The errata is about my only play, The Village scenario. The OB for the slovakian (blue) give 6 Lt Infanttry in the border guard company, and 4 more for the militia detachment, but in the counter manifest there are only 4 lt. infantry units. Maybe the border guards are regulars?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Neafie
United States
New Braunfels
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After looking over the rules, for the first time in years, and checking the rules for the other first battle series games, I can say that there is no movement penalty for moving uphill or downhill in any of these games. Of at least if there is it is well hidden.

As for the counter inventory in The Village scenario making the border guards regulars sounds good to me. I think that is what we did back in the day.

I always liked these games and had a lot of fun playing them when they were new. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miquel Izquierdo Cazorla
Spain
08030 Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And a similar question for the Airborne Asault scenario. The Red Battalion HQ has 2 x Cmndr with Defense Factor (DF) 5. But each Infantry Company has one Cmndr with 5 DF... And in the countermix there are only Two Cmndr with 5 DF!!!.
also, in this scenario, the red Air support is 3 x Mi-24 helicopters and 5 x Mi-8C transport helicopters. OK.
But later we can read: "all ten (?) transport helicopters are automatically available on T1, and will lift any two of the three soviet companys.". I thik i missing something or there is a shortage of transport helicopters...

Also, for the Turkish player, in the antitank section i think the 2 x Jeep must be two Jeep 106

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miquel Izquierdo Cazorla
Spain
08030 Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have find some more errata in both Scenario Books:

DEFENSE IN DEPTH: RED. I think in the weapons company the two red inf. must be 2 AGL, and the Medium Mortars are Heavy Mortars (there are only 4 Md. Mortars)

AMBUSH: Blue: Is missing one SA-7A (there is only one counter).

DELAYING ACTION: Blue: Is missing one Medium truck. There are 9 and in the scenario you need ten.

BREAKTHROUGH: Blue: Again, the scenario requires 11 x M-113 anrd there are only ten counters of this type.

HASTY ATTACK: Blue: Again you need 2 x SA-7A and there is only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.