Subject: Lost Legacy Test Sets (Immortal Heart and White Gold Tower) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Plunkett
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
For anyone looking for information on the 2 test Lost Legacy sets from the Tokyo Game Market I found a French site that describes them.

http://unexpectedbg.over-blog.com/2013/12/lost-legacy-promo-...

http://unexpectedbg.over-blog.com/2013/12/lost-legacy-promo-...

Can anyone translate the card effect? I used google translate, but some parts are hard to understand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Athimon
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello John,

I think I have an xls file with the translation of one of the set so I you want just me a geekmail with your e-mail address so that I can send it to you.

PS : HAppy New Year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt West
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
How I desire the touch of Nothingness
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to see a cleaner translation of both sets! I'm hoping to make a couple of these to play with until I can buy the real deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared MacKay
msg tools
mb
Can anybody help me with the Vampire card from Immortal Heart? I translate the french like this:

When another player eliminates you, if you have this card in hand the moment the other player eliminates you, you can stay in the game. If you don't have this card in hand, select one from the pile. However, you can not participate in the search phase.

Which is pretty confusing - if you don't have the card in hand, how is the effect happening? When in this game can you be in the game but not have a card in your hand? That shouldn't happen. Any help is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
char_lea Tsai
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mb
jmack333 wrote:
Can anybody help me with the Vampire card from Immortal Heart? I translate the french like this:

When another player eliminates you, if you have this card in hand the moment the other player eliminates you, you can stay in the game. If you don't have this card in hand, select one from the pile. However, you can not participate in the search phase.

Which is pretty confusing - if you don't have the card in hand, how is the effect happening? When in this game can you be in the game but not have a card in your hand? That shouldn't happen. Any help is appreciated.

Not in hand, it says in play actually, works like the Saint.
The difference is Vampire doesn't exhaust to save you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuriy Deomidov
Ukraine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are good quality scans of Immortal Heart deck here on BGA, cards include english text (though very tiny, as usual)
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1983520/lost-legacy?size=orig...
Hope that helps
As for Whitegold tower, I've seen only french translation of all cards. You can find some cards translated to english on AEG website, but not all of them. Also, I believe there are some rules changes about scoring and determining winner, and I didn't find those too. If someone has clear english text for cards and for rules changes, please share

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Wegener
Germany
flag msg tools
So if you played the Vampire card you have to hope that the round ends before investigation phase, right? (By every other player being eliminated)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.