Felippe Manjavakon
msg tools
When I buy my original copy of legendary one copy of the henchman Sentinels as missing, but I am from Brazil, so I don't even worried myself from tried to get a copy. But today my copy from Fantastic four arrived without the rare version of the Thing. Anyone know how I can proceed to get this card?? I buy my copy from Coolstuff inc.

As I say the problem is I'm from Brazil. Thanks.

Sorry for the ergrish... hahaha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kampes
United States
Parkton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had damaged and missing cards in sets I bought. I can't say it will be the same, because of the Brazil shipping, but I contacted Upper Deck and they replaced the cards.

http://www.upperdeck.com/customer-care/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
my copy of Legendary: Dark City had a missing Apocalypse tactics card. Upper Deck has finally responded and assigned me a case number, and they say the replacement card will be sent to me. I live in the Philippines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had some damaged cards in my FF4 expansion as well and they helped me out. I think it took about 2 or 3 weeks to get the replacement cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felippe Manjavakon
msg tools
Second time I buy one legendary with missing card.
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trab
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in the Netherlands and 1 Cyclops card was missing. Got it in about 2 weeks or so after contacting Upperdeck. Good service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.