Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What gives,Amazon will not ship this game to my address,why is that!?;is there any other place I can buy this game from that will ship to Canada? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Ramsey
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi Tyson,

I'm sorry about that. Unfortunately we didn't realize Amazon wouldn't ship to Canada when we chose them to do our order fulfillment. We hope to do a second print run soon and make it available internationally...I'll keep you posted when that happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Martin
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Are there any plans to offer the PnP version for sale (via DriveThruCards, perhaps)?

I'm in Australia, so am having the same problem with Amazon not shipping here, but even if they did, it's likely the shipping would be more than the purchase price. I've backed the new Kickstarter campaign (the shipping is more reasonable there), but I'd love to try out the original game in the meantime without breaking the bank (or waiting forever for international shipping).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Clarke
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, very frustrating: Amazon US (and UK) will ship books and other media to Canada, but not games or toys...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.