Heikki Aaltonen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
Hi,

Before my 1st game I would like to clarify couple of points.

1. When you take locomotive / factory do you take the chip from top of the pile or can you choose which locomotive / factory you take (from the lowest numbered pile)?

2. Also can you choose freely which "?" -tokens you take?

3. "The workers on the turn order track action spaces can be used again" (p. 15) -> Does this mean that if there are workers on "Blue" = 1 and "Red" = 2 that when turn order has been reorganized blue and red has got two actions before others.

I.e. "Red" plays first and puts it's 1 worker to any 1 worker space. After that "blue" does the same. After these two actions the turn starts which means "blue" plays again?

- Heikki

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diagonah wrote:

1. When you take locomotive / factory do you take the chip from top of the pile or can you choose which locomotive / factory you take (from the lowest numbered pile)?

You can choose any one you like from the lowest numbered pile - but it won't make any difference - they're all the same.

diagonah wrote:
2. Also can you choose freely which "?" -tokens you take?

Yes - freely choose. They're shown face up in the set up instructions.

diagonah wrote:
3. "The workers on the turn order track action spaces can be used again" (p. 15) -> Does this mean that if there are workers on "Blue" = 1 and "Red" = 2 that when turn order has been reorganized blue and red has got two actions before others.

I.e. "Red" plays first and puts it's 1 worker to any 1 worker space. After that "blue" does the same. After these two actions the turn starts which means "blue" plays again?

After the turn order is decided, then the two workers are repositioned to free action spaces, and that marks the end of a turn (not the start of the next one) - then do the scoring. This means that taking a turn order space doesn't cost you an action, because you will be able to place the turn order worker elsewhere at the end of the turn. However, your choices by then will be more limited of course.I hope this answers the question - I may have misunderstood you.

Enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heikki Aaltonen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

It made everything clear.

cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Fred
msg tools
Just for clarification:

After a while there will be a pile built by factory-face-up "returned" locomotives. You can freely choose any tile from this pile to build a factory, i.e. there is no order here.

When taking the 3-worker double action, you choose in which order you build loco/factory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.