United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a preview of some of the artwork for my new game.. I'm hoping to have it finished sometime this spring and up on Kickstarter. Feedback, initial thoughts, and recommendations are much appreciated. Thanks!

By the way, here is the link to my post regarding the game overview if anyone wants to check it out..

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/14320080#14320080
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stan Strickland
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This is looking awesome!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Matusiak
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
You know what my days used to be like? I just tested. Nobody murdered me. Or put me in a potato. Or fed me to birds. I had a pretty good life. And then you showed up. You dangerous, mute lunatic. So you know what? You win. Just go. Don't come back.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great, compliments the board nicely

I'm a huge sucker for this sort of sci-fi feel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strickland
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Alex!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Leibbrandt
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tropitec wrote:
This is looking awesome!!!

Ditto, the artwork looks great!

However, this game may join the ranks of Condottiere, of games I can't pronounce.

Well, to be fair, this one I think I know how to pronounce, it's just a tongue twister...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dug fromthearth
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
very nice pic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strickland
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott85 wrote:

However, this game may join the ranks of Condottiere, of games I can't pronounce.

Well, to be fair, this one I think I know how to pronounce, it's just a tongue twister...

I've gone back and forth with this name a few times myself. I really like the name but it does have 5 syllables. Well, I still have a couple months before it's finalized so if I get enough consensus regarding the name's pronunciation I can always change it. I appreciate this kind of feedback because I want this game to be perfect, or at least near perfect, so I'm willing to make any necessary changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiří Petruželka
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I would consider it. Writtern it looks great, but it's necessary for it to be pronouncible ... how else can people recommend it in person or talk about it? And I imagine it would be embarrasing if you'd be presenting your game and struggling say its name, right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strickland
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NoxArt wrote:
I would consider it. Writtern it looks great, but it's necessary for it to be pronouncible ... how else can people recommend it in person or talk about it? And I imagine it would be embarrasing if you'd be presenting your game and struggling say its name, right

It's pronounced "Astro-lee-see-um". But I can see how it could be difficult to enunciate because it's not a known word. Nevertheless, I want to have a unique title and something that stands out. I'll certainly keep your recommendations in mind and continue to think of an alternative name that is unique and could represent the game, but is easier to pronounce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.