Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Bearden
United States
birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to see if any one would be interested in participating In some tournaments around the Birmingham Alabama area. So far we have four players wanting to start something up. There are a few stores in the area that are willing to host the event but I would like to see what kind of feed back and/or interest there is for this kind of thing in this area. I would see what I can do about some prize support but I'm sure it won't be anything large but nor will the entrance fee of the tournament probably $5. If this has interest and goes well I would love to try to make it a series of events through out the new year.

This is a great game and we need to get it to grow in this area!
If you are also new or just thinking about starting up let me know I would love to do what ever I can to recruit new players.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to hearing from the community.
-Matthew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Nate
msg tools
do you know of anybody that is interested in Huntsville? me and my roommates play but im trying to find more people

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bearden
United States
birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have hooked up with a group here recently and we have stared a small meta and have had one OP event. I can ask and see if any of them would be interested in a out of town event. I would be willing to play out there if you guys got a shop to have a event. But as far as knowing any players out there, I don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kellen K
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are yall still doing X-Wing tournaments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.