Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in the know as to when a reprint of this will be coming out? I see it as available for pre-order on one of the advertisements here but it says it is out of stock indefinitely on their site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried this?

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/washingtonwar

GMT lists it as out of stock, and I don't see it on the P500 list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smales
United States
Rome
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Colonel Peter Gansevoort (1749 – 1812) Defender of Ft. Stanwix, Rome, N.Y., 1777
mbmbmbmbmb
dandechino wrote:
Anyone in the know as to when a reprint of this will be coming out? I see it as available for pre-order on one of the advertisements here but it says it is out of stock indefinitely on their site.

GMT's Washington's War

I think it would be a good move for GMT to keep this game going--it's the progeny of the game that started a card-driven "revolution."

The Avalon Hill version
The GMT 1st pinting had some errata in the rules and counters--nothing major; however, a 2nd edition with everything perfect would be great. My gut tells me this may not happen too soon. I'm sure we'll be seeing mint copies sell for $ 75.00 or more soon.

One of the most playable games out there--
The American Revolution in 2 hours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Simpson
United States
South Bend
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I started getting into the "good games" of board gaming, I had my eye set on We the People instantly. I was stoked to see a "new" version coming out in Washington's War. Of course the one and only time I seen it in-stock at my FLGS was the one time I didn't have money to spend on games.

Never, ever have I seen it in-stock there again and it had been sold out online since but fortunately I had a super-awesome BGG Secret Santa a couple years ago that got it for me.

Good luck on getting a hold of it. I agree with John above, the game is great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in California are you located? I've seen copies recently (last couple of months) at some Bay Area games stores. You might check at Game Kastle in San Jose/Fremont, and End Game in Oakland. Possibly Gator Games in San Mateo, though their stock of wargames isn't that large.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
www.cascadecon.games
badge
Cascade Games Convention: Bellingham, Washington's premier tabletop board game playing event
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Kastle definitely has it. I saw it in inventory earlier this week. FYI, I think Games of Berkeley might also have a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Mitchell
United States
Fairfax
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprint just put on P500. Jump on it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
baffler86 wrote:
Reprint just put on P500. Jump on it!

Huzzah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smales
United States
Rome
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Colonel Peter Gansevoort (1749 – 1812) Defender of Ft. Stanwix, Rome, N.Y., 1777
mbmbmbmbmb

Lever pulled--
Hopefully this will be quad printed with other CDGs on P500 cool
I'm hoping Washington ships out with the Imperial Navy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.